top of page


Employers in Canada require labor market impact assessment (LMIA) from Service Canada in order to hire temporary foreign workers. Foreign workers can then apply for a work permit to Canadian immigration with the LMIA and other supporting documents. Getting an LMIA approved from Service Canada could be an overwhelming process for the employers, we at Gogna Immigration, specialize in assisting employers in the process to obtain a positive LMIA. 

LMIA application or a Work permit
Engineers and Businesspeople

Work Permits

A work permit can be obtained with or without LMIA depending upon several factors. Please contact our specialized team for a complete assessment of your application.

The following are some situations/conditions when you do not require an LMIA for a work permit.


  1. Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)

  2. Spousal open work permit

  3. Bridge open work permit

  4. Vulnerable workers open work permit

  5. International experience class

  6. A work permit under francophone mobility program

  7. Work permits for child caregivers and home support workers

Please contact us if you require any assistance in applying for your LMIA or Work permit application.



General Inquiry Form

Work Experience
Education Level
bottom of page